When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Raleigh Chopper Find

-
Hey,

There is a horizon blue in Stonington (10 miles from me)
for sale at $900?? or so. I can ask for a hard number, if you are willing to go that high. He wants a LOT for it, but these Choppers are pretty hot now. I wanted to buy it for $400 or so but he was not playing ball.

Jim

Jim

Always love to see your bikes . I always wanted the apple color Chopper. A kid rode up to my house with one when I was a kid I never forgot it.

Wow! I never noticed before, but the frame is very similar to the Raleigh Twenty. The basic H frame looks identical. The chopper frames girls and boys look like they’re based on that same Raleigh Twenty frame. I have one that I went nuts on making a cool Mid drive EBike out of that runs on Milwaukee batteries. No wonder I love the way it rides so much, it’s basically a muscle bike! It makes me want a Raleigh Chopper now. D3134DFD-FB31-46EB-ABCA-059DFF437BD1.jpeg

Hey,

Google image the Raleigh RSW. The Twenty has that Chopper look, but the RSW is the predecessor of the Chopper!

Jim

Back