When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Raleigh Chopper Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey,

There is a horizon blue in Stonington (10 miles from me)
for sale at $900?? or so. I can ask for a hard number, if you are willing to go that high. He wants a LOT for it, but these Choppers are pretty hot now. I wanted to buy it for $400 or so but he was not playing ball.

Jim

Jim

Always love to see your bikes . I always wanted the apple color Chopper. A kid rode up to my house with one when I was a kid I never forgot it.

Wow! I never noticed before, but the frame is very similar to the Raleigh Twenty. The basic H frame looks identical. The chopper frames girls and boys look like they’re based on that same Raleigh Twenty frame. I have one that I went nuts on making a cool Mid drive EBike out of that runs on Milwaukee batteries. No wonder I love the way it rides so much, it’s basically a muscle bike! It makes me want a Raleigh Chopper now. D3134DFD-FB31-46EB-ABCA-059DFF437BD1.jpeg

Hey,

Google image the Raleigh RSW. The Twenty has that Chopper look, but the RSW is the predecessor of the Chopper!

Jim

Back