When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Reproduction Lobdal Horizontal seat

-
Price
$1600 shipped
Zipcode

JAF/CO

I live for the CABE
F1A8A3C1-2008-4A31-B08C-258BCCBF2143.jpeg

New reproduction seat just needs covered
$1600 shipped
Springs and bells are chromed
PayPal F&F or add 4%
[email protected]

C2908814-4FBC-4A29-BC62-304AA51ECBC2.jpeg

C022ABAF-F7B2-415C-89C9-D68BD6EB1164.jpeg

For those of you who haven't seen Jim's workshop, he literally can recreate anything in our hobby and it's dead on the same. Same thickness of material, same exact dimensions, same tension on those springs also as a real seat. It doesn't get any better. Bravo Mr. Frazier on another triumph.

I have seen these in person, having the recent good fortune to visit Jim in his shop. The painstaking care taken to accurately recreate each component is a wonder to behold. All the custom jigs and templates and tooling behind these saddles; the successive iterations required; the raw effort to create these beautiful saddles is a marvel. The recovered ones are simply superior to the original. We are lucky to have you Jim.

Yep… I can agree with all the above comments on these saddles, I was at Jim’s shop last Saturday, and looking at these. They are amazing!

Back