When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New seller beware (scammer)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
FYI, the fact that the same pics can be found on the internet, doesn't necessarily mean anything. I have done google image searches and found pictures of some of my bikes, that I took myself, and posted on the CABE.

had another one last week on a bike I have for sale,asked me if I am a legitimate seller,i tell him that's why I left my phone # so call me,he says I am trying to be sure you are real have you got a text from google,if you are not a scammer send me the verifercation code from google first! I need the code ,told him really nice to bug off!!!

Yeah, I listed a bike local c/l last evening and got 3 different responses by morning, all scammers. Two texts: 'The wife wants it, email back @gmail', 2. 'is it still for sale, reply to; @gmail' and 1 responding threw c/l. again saying "Reply to; @gmail' all within 12 hours.

Of these, U can only report scammers that use the reply via C/L email messaging system .
The text msg's from high-jacked VOIP numbers are useless, no reporting or security features. .

The criminals are out in droves at C/L.

Last edited:
Yeah, I listed a bike local c/l last evening and got 3 different responses by morning, all scammers. Two texts: 'The wife wants it, email back @gmail', 2. 'is it still for sale, reply to; @gmail' and 1 responding threw c/l. again saying "Replay to; @gmail' all within 12 hours.

Of these, U can only report scammers that use the reply via C/L email messaging system .
The text msg's from high-jacked VOIP numbers are useless, no reporting or security features. .

The criminals are out in droves at C/L.
At some point, CL will have to do what eBay has done, securing all communication strictly through their system or app. The crooks ruin everything!

I still say ,around here at least, if you know someone is a scammer and report it to police they can bait him and put a stop to it.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Good detective work guys!

Capture+_2019-02-12-23-12-18.png

Back