When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New site coming

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
W

Will Poole

All,

I am in the process of developing a new site to post your bikes and parts that you want to sell. It will be up in March and if you would like to try it out 14 days for free and then a very small fee there after shoot me an email at [email protected] for more info.

I am left wondering, is yet another site for buying/selling bike parts necessary? I can think of half a dozen good, well traveled sites off the top of my head for doing the very same thing.... FOR FREE, that's not to mention Ebay or CL. Will there be built-in security to protect buyers and sellers?
I'm not gonna dis it until I try it but it's already a crowded arena, the new site would pretty much have to be a home-run, game-changer kinda thing.

I can think of half a dozen good, well traveled sites off the top of my head for doing the very same thing.... FOR FREE, that's not to mention Ebay or CL.

Just curious, what are the other sites? I only know of this one and RRB.

Doug, npence has a buy/sell site, not sure of the addy though. Thats all I can think of aside from what you mentioned.

Back