When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Stock TOC Wood Wheel Valve Cover Plates for sale

-
BUMP!

I had to move my shop space so I couldn’t find anything in my life, these included.

Renovation is almost finished and I’m finding & organizing my gear, found my stash of valve plates.

I would love to see a few of these in the wild if anyone has pictures of their valve plates in-place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump! Still have plenty of plates, I bought some tack nails that look the part that I will include at no extra charge. For an added charge I can include flat head screws that I am selling in another thread as badge screws but as you can see they look pretty good.

af3706f7313759f5fc6cff2d062c915c.jpg

I had the occasion to replace a set of period valve covers with mine recently on my Viking. Turned out quite well. The valve holes on the originals weren’t big enough for the valves on the tires I was mounting but mine fit it fine!

6d23aa27548f009c0cc09c47f10581b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump for March!

These covers make a great addition to your wood wheel and would look fantastic nickel plated if you care to go that route. I'll send some off to be plated just for an example.

Back