When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to bikes and need help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

claryraven

ok just became a member and need help. over the weekend my buddy and i stopped at a garage sale and bought a few bikes, the first is a schwinn sting ray unrestored, second is a little kids schwinn that looks just like the sting ray, 3 isnt all there needs a seat, rear wheel and bars but is a schwinn slick chick. not sure of the years but will worry about that later. now the one i really need help with is the forth bike. it i a full sized adult cruise style bike, has a place on the rear fender to set stuff and a kind of clamp that holds it down, the seat has a couple of springs on back and says schwinn but i know seats can be replaced and have not based a conclusion on that. the bike has a headlight that starts on the top fram bar and continues about three or four inches past front tube where forks attach, under the top bar there are to knobs i guess to turn light on and off. the light is same color as bike and looks like it belongs on it, the light does not say schwinn on it but where the controlls are there the scwhinn star emblem, on the front of the bike the headlight says AMC, both fenders and chain guard are chrome, the pedals have three little gem stones on the sides, this bike is a dark red maroon color, i have no idea what it is and could really use some help, any ideas thanks, oh i paid 30$ for all of them!:confused:

sounds like a good deal. the larger bike sounds like a '60s middle weight. are you sure it says amc not amf? either way sounds kinda like it is probably made by Murray Ohio. can you post some photos it will help.
Scott:cool:

Back