When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to forum and need help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Also an earlier model. I'm no Schwinn expert, but I'm sticking to at least a 37 or so.
Would it have had any writing on it? I remembered I have this pic that I originally thought maybe somebody wrote on the bike themselves, but now I wonder if it is original? Problem is, I can't tell what it says......
372cbc5bae593330e11512db2734d9d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone for your help in identifying my bike. I believe we've nailed it down to a 1938, model C, Hollywood Liberty. I think half the fun is uncovering the story behind these bikes, so thank you everyone again for all your help in unraveling third mystery...
Not sure where ill go from here with the bike as even though I'm not an official bike collector, I find myself with 5-6 of them now and not enough time, knowledge our money to bring them back to life the way they deserve... in the end though, I'm a sucker for jthem and as long as they're cheap to free, the collection will continue to grow.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone for your help in identifying my bike. I believe we've nailed it down to a 1938, model C, Hollywood Liberty. I think half the fun is uncovering the story behind these bikes, so thank you everyone again for all your help in unraveling third mystery...
Not sure where ill go from here with the bike as even though I'm not an official bike collector, I find myself with 5-6 of them now and not enough time, knowledge our money to bring them back to life the way they deserve... in the end though, I'm a sucker for jthem and as long as they're cheap to free, the collection will continue to grow..... Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Excellent. Welcome to our group.
Getting it ridable is not that expensive. Tires and tubes and fresh grease with some labor and love... Totally worth it!
search for cleaning threads etc. and have Fun.
C mods are Cool!
c6be0f9b809c67da98d391ceea6ada5f.jpg

Back