When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Fourm

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ranchero

On Training Wheels
Hi I found this fourm and thought I would post some of my winter projects:
The tricycle was my wife's when she was a kid. Found it in a shed at her parents house.
The wooden wagon I bought at a antique shop for $15. This is now my granddaughter's ride at home in VT
The Murray wagon I bought off of Craig's List for $10. This is now my granddaughter's ride at our house in MA
The last is my on going project since 2001. 1973 Ford Ranchero

Thanks Bob
tri2 (2).JPG
tri2 (1).JPG
wagon2 (2).JPG
wagon2 (1).jpg
wag2 (2).jpg
wag2 (1).JPG
Ranchero.jpg

Very nice job restoring those riding toys, giving them a new lease on life and bringing smiles on a new generation of children.

Dave

Dave,
Thanks for the reply. Both wagons where done just for that reason. My wife and I enjoy restoring things, many items in our house we have restored and use daily. Our biggest project was the dining area in the kitchen, we turned it into a 1930's style kitchen. I am redoing another wagon and was looking for a hub cap and found this site, spent the next 1/2 hr looking around, love the old bikes and the work people have done on them. My interest in bikes comes for the last nine years (and 3 bikes), I have biked to and from work 6 months out of the year.

Back