When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to me Monark tank double springer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

HBSyncro

Finally riding a big boys bike
Did a night time CL deal for this Monark. Happy with it the way it is and will probably just repack the hubs, BB and headset. Obviously not all there and some new tires, but I am more of a "just ride it as is" kinda guy. Model # 4406 and Ser. # 0349297 which are on a metal plate under BB. Rides great. I have seen a few other pics of bikes just like this with same details and color scheme. Can really see the original color on the inside of the tank. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

monark1.jpg

monark2.jpg

monark3.jpg

monark4.jpg

monark5.jpg

monark6.jpg

monark7.jpg

monark8.jpg

monark9.jpg

Did a night time CL deal for this Monark. Happy with it the way it is and will probably just repack the hubs, BB and headset. Obviously not all there and some new tires, but I am more of a "just ride it as is" kinda guy. Model # 4406 and Ser. # 0349297 which are on a metal plate under BB. Rides great. I have seen a few other pics of bikes just like this with same details and color scheme. Can really see the original color on the inside of the tank. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1501497

View attachment 1501498

View attachment 1501500

View attachment 1501501

View attachment 1501502

View attachment 1501503

View attachment 1501504

View attachment 1501506

View attachment 1501507
I like it fer sure. I want one.......

Back