When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to me Monark tank double springer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The front the lowest price I’ve ever seen was $450 so I quit looking and added a siren. Much more funnier too

Wow, yeah $450 is definitely more than I paid for my bike. I feel like I was able to talk him down due to the exact fact that it didn't have a pedestal light. The seller told me the big light he put on the handlebars works, but I don't have any D batteries at the moment. I think the light I have on there is kinda funny (good funny) and I might move it to the front fender and really freak some people out!

So the front pedestal light is high dollar nice I have one on a girls bike and someone offered to buy just the light now I know why

So the front pedestal light is high dollar nice I have one on a girls bike and someone offered to buy just the light now I know why
These lights would be more reasonable but there the same as hex bar etc high end $$$ just like the bluebird bikes they ate up most of the skylark for their resto

Back