When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to me tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohiorideon

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Just got this last week but have no idea of the manufacturer. It has wood handle bar grips and wood seat. I can not see any remnants of markings and was repainted at some point in the past. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Not sure of the manufacturer either but have seen similar models in the collector book "Riding Toys" on catalog pages dating from late 1920s to early 1930s, Sears being one of those catalogs. The main difference was the wood seat and grips. Those models had a painted seat and rubber grips. If the wood grips are original, your trike should be earlier than the ones I saw. The seat could have been stripped of paint at some point. Many times the maker's decal was on the painted seat.

Dave

Ridingtoy, Thanks for your observations. The grips appear to be original but no paint on either them or the seat. The seat adjustment seems unusual as the one set screw allows it to be adjusted up and down plus front to back. I'll look through some old ads and see if I can find something similar. Thanks.

Back