When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To The Forum, Check Out My Firebolt!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KillWillet

On Training Wheels
Hello! I'm new to the forum and I'm a long-time collector of mostly '60s middleweight bikes. My tech skills are not great, but I've attempted to attach a picture of my current big project, a Columbia Firebolt I scored from a swap meet! I'm looking for a chain guard, tank, and a set of fenders, so if anyone has any of that then I'm definitely interested!
BCoD_qHl37k

Welcome to the CABE. Your pic isn't showing, might want to try again. Go to the wanted section to post what you're looking for. I like middleweights as well, easier on the wallet and easier to ride!

Welcome to the CABE. Here are some picture of my 1961 Firebolt. I was lucky enough to find this in excellent, unrestored condition on Craigslist back in 2011. I thought this would be useful as a reference if yours is also a '61. I love the frame welded integrated racks on these bikes.
Good luck with your project......Wayne

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2047.JPG

Back