When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To The Site And Already Have Questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hodgepodger1

On Training Wheels
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
First off glad to be on the form, hopefully learn somethings and have some fun doing it. What got me here was, as I walked through a bike shop in Silver City NM a cool bike caught my eye. A go biest of all kinds I thought it be cool to fix this old bike. It's a Wards Howthorne 2 speed kickback and that's all I know. If any of you have any knowledge you can share with me about it or advice let me know. I don't the value of it and might have paid to much for it, it was an impulse buy. Might restore it or maybe just make it drivable again and see what I do with it. Paid $90 for it what do you all think? Thanks in advance for the help.

Welcome to the Cabe. I'll guess your bike to be an early sixties middle weight. I personally like the 2 spd. kick backs myself & will grab them up for thirty dollars whenever I see them. Adds to the cruiser range. Whatever way you go with it, it's a nice start & have fun. May just be the first of many.

Ahhhhh "it's all about the tanklight".
Welcome to the madness.
I used to have the men's version to this ladies bike and as I recall, it was a Hiawatha. But, the serial number on the left rear of the frame at the rear wheel mounting (rear dropout), should help narrow it down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh "it's all about the tanklight".
Welcome to the madness.
I used to have the men's version to this ladies bike and as I recall, it was a Hiawatha. But, the serial number on the left rear of the frame at the rear wheel mounting (rear dropout), should help narrow it down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, I was looking for a serial number but couldn't find it I look there after work. And it might be a Hiawatha just looked those up and they looked a lot closer to what I have than the hawthorns do.

Back