When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to this forum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Way cool. How's your luck with the shifters? I've mentioned that the one on mine is touchy. Do they all have the "Made in Austria" three- speeds?

JWM

The blue and green are the Austrian hubs the Coppertone is a two speed kick back. The shifters do need a little fiddling to get them just right but when dialed in shift nice.

Corvette

Thanks for the nice comments Guys. Here is some more Schwinn eye candy to check out. This is my Schwinn Corvette Collection:). 1959 very rare White Corvette W/manual two speed, 1961 Black Corvette with SA three speed, 1961 Radiant Blue Corvette with 5 speeds. All the Corvettes have original paint, screens and decals. Jeff

Attachments

• DSC01832..JPG
    DSC01832..JPG
    435.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC01583..JPG
    DSC01583..JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC01345..JPG
    DSC01345..JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 347
New to this forum as well...

Hey Jeff - Glad to see you came over as well. Seems to be alot we can do to our profiles. :cool: I like that. Check mine out.

Duane

Keepin whats old, new.

Welcome, sch_vette!!

Welcome over here,sch_vette. You'll find out that things are more laid back,over here, and you are more free to speak your mind W/O fear of getting yourself banned, or censored, as long as the language is not blatantly obscene. Check out the"Break Room", while you're here!

Jim.

I am newly signed up on this forum as well. I see alot of familiar faces (Avatars). Just figuring my way around this forum but so far I like what I see.

Jay

Welcome Jay!!

Let the fun begin!! :D

Get some of those awesome Schwinn pics posted!

Duane

Keeping whats old, new

Hey, Welcome Jay. :) This is a great place to show off your best middle weights and even nasty, greasy, rusty bikes. ;). Here is some pictures of my American Collection, The red are 1963 made the same month. The black and blue are 1964. All original paint ( Except for the spring fork ) and 26" W/ Bendix two speed kick backs. Jeff

Attachments

• DSC01103..JPG
    DSC01103..JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00394..jpg
    DSC00394..jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC01218..JPG
    DSC01218..JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC01818..JPG
    DSC01818..JPG
    408 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Welcome, Jay! I think you'll like it here, too.

I am newly signed up on this forum as well. I see alot of familiar faces (Avatars). Just figuring my way around this forum but so far I like what I see.

Jay
Welcome!
We can continue over here like nothing ever happened over at the Schwinn forum.

Remember; you can post pictures of non Schwinn bikes, as well. Thanks to the knowledgeable people here I learned that my all original J C Higgins was built in 1947.

Jim.

Attachments

• Aug.2005 pic of 19.jpg
    Aug.2005 pic of 19.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back