When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New toys in Mexico????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi!
Sweet score! Definitely all keepers! Was wondering if you have found any bikes with the badge on the left?

E769BBF2-C31A-4A95-A61A-480328D46FF4.png

Maybe the gringo wanted say Plata or plomo as the Fuuu.....g Colombian drug dealer Pablo Escobar said
Yes, that's why I'm Gringo. Constantly goofing up my Texas/Mex slang, but I have a Deaf card because I can't hear it.
I've been where he lives several times (in my distant past) and they still say it on the coast a bit South West.
They owed him pesos & they made a deal- ja, ja / ha, ha!
I could trade a rare Chupacabra feather for the bikes, but that's about as close as I can dream of getting them

We would all love to have that badge, especially if still attached to the bike….🥰
I’d be happy with just seeing one. Curious if it’s bfg style paint since they where a tire company or something else completely. What decal is on the gaurd too? Seems like all those badges we see are nos and never been installed so leaves the question in my mind if they where ever built too.

Back