When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New VintageSchwinn.com paints and PRIMER !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Help with color match pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Looking for a color match for the 1962-63 "Radiant Red" color....can anyone point me in the right direction....would prefer powdercoating but will accept whatever available.
Thanks

Thanks, I'll have to take some pictures of the bike in question because it seems to be a much darker blue.

I need three cans of paint. What is the best way to order? The site seems to let you buy one can at a time and how do I take advantage of the Cabe discount? Thanks, JT.

Looking for some touch up paints for a 1956 Spitfire. Is the color listed as "red" on your site one that matches the 1950s red, or is it another red? It looks fairly close on my monitor. I think the color was called "Spitfire red" in the catalog.

Anyone have a suggestion? I purchased from Vintage Schwinn recently, and have a problem with the paint I received. Can't get a response to my emails, either to the address listed on website, or to the one on the paypal invoice. No phone listed.
Is this typical for Vintage Schwinn?

Back