When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New VintageSchwinn.com paints and PRIMER !!

-
Anyone have a suggestion? I purchased from Vintage Schwinn recently, and have a problem with the paint I received. Can't get a response to my emails, either to the address listed on website, or to the one on the paypal invoice. No phone listed.
Is this typical for Vintage Schwinn?

To those of you looking for a great quality and appropriate color primer, I just had my original can of "Schwinn Primer" color and formula matched and will be offering it for sale at $13.95 a can. It has a light fill quality to help "perfect" surface scratches and imperfections as well as being the EXACT color match that Schwinn used to achieve the PERFECT color once paint is applied. Anyone interested, shoot me an email, thanks!!!!

I am also having matched as I type this, Schwinn Spitfire Blue, Schwinn Holiday Rose and Schwinn Lime, should be available withing 10 days !!
20180713_183928.jpg

Do you have this color?

Back