When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New VintageSchwinn.com paints and PRIMER !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

VintageSchwinn.com

I live for the CABE
To those of you looking for a great quality and appropriate color primer, I just had my original can of "Schwinn Primer" color and formula matched and will be offering it for sale at $13.95 a can. It has a light fill quality to help "perfect" surface scratches and imperfections as well as being the EXACT color match that Schwinn used to achieve the PERFECT color once paint is applied. Anyone interested, shoot me an email, thanks!!!!

I am also having matched as I type this, Schwinn Spitfire Blue, Schwinn Holiday Rose and Schwinn Lime, should be available withing 10 days !!

Last edited by a moderator:
My costs to produce paint have significantly gone up, but the discounted rate to Cabe members is $26 per can. If anyone needs some, just let me know..;)

Last edited:
paint

i would be interested in some radiant blue for a 64
american deluxe if avalible

Aaron did you get my PM Re: Phantom colors? I'm needing that orangy-red that's used on the Black Phantom darts....

Yeah, that orangy-red is a faded "Schwinn Bright Red" that was used on the Phantom. Using it on aged paint won't look good. Is it an original bike ??

Thanks!

A

Schwinn Holiday Rose

Attachments

• starlett.jpg
    starlett.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Back