When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
dont know much about the redone whizzers,i heard this ossue had engine problems,can anyonr clue me in,$1450 or offers

00j0j_aoR8P2ZI7tu_600x450.jpg

My dad has an '05 NE5 Whizzer and other than modifying the restrictor in the carb it runs 50mph reliably. He bought it with some scuffs n such for $350 a few years ago. Supposedly the NE5 motors are the best to build upon for speed & most reliable. Watch out for Chinese cloned parts though. Cold natured when peddle starting but probably due to the ethanol gas ....

I'd pass because that money would get you close to an antique. Ikea furniture will never have value but antique furniture will always be worth something. These will not be touched by the Whizzer mechanics I know. The oil goes to silver color because the head is aluminum scratched by steel rings. Resale is a problem. I got just an engine for show but I wouldn't feel safe riding a bike with one in it. 50 MPH when the engine locks up and you go over the handlebars would cost more than this price. To me it would be like marring the girl that everybody warned you about.

I'd pass because that money would get you close to an antique. Ikea furniture will never have value but antique furniture will always be worth something. These will not be touched by the Whizzer mechanics I know. The oil goes to silver color because the head is aluminum scratched by steel rings. Resale is a problem. I got just an engine for show but I wouldn't feel safe riding a bike with one in it. 50 MPH when the engine locks up and you go over the handlebars would cost more than this price. To me it would be like marring the girl that everybody warned you about.
50/50 chance when dealing with anything motorized .... but live & learn or die finding out the hard way i guess

Back