When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New work ride!

-

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
My friend Nick was nice enough to donate this 65 Schwinn Typhoon so I could build to nice reliable bike to ride around our lot at the trucking company where I work. Since I had parts laying around, I built this thing fenderless with a set of balloon wheels and knobby tires, stingray bars etc. It will be locked in the guard shack at night and used during the day. Probably take it home for the weekend. Great rider!

View attachment 476354 View attachment 476355 My friend Nick was nice enough to donate this 65 Schwinn Typhoon so I could build to nice reliable bike to ride around our lot at the trucking company where I work. Since I had parts laying around, I built this thing fenderless with a set of balloon wheels and knobby tires, stingray bars etc. It will be locked in the guard shack at night and used during the day. Probably take it home for the weekend. Great rider!
That came out great. I finished and brewery hopped a typhoon yesterday!

View attachment 476354 View attachment 476355 My friend Nick was nice enough to donate this 65 Schwinn Typhoon so I could build to nice reliable bike to ride around our lot at the trucking company where I work. Since I had parts laying around, I built this thing fenderless with a set of balloon wheels and knobby tires, stingray bars etc. It will be locked in the guard shack at night and used during the day. Probably take it home for the weekend. Great rider!
Love this bike.

A996DD4F-30E4-4E00-B75F-05056E0910CD.jpeg
Cool to see this thread again, some pretty sad news though( not about the bike). Our place of business closed after 49 years of service yesterday. I don’t know how to act, I am unemployed along with many other great people. Hopefully in my next venture I’ll be lucky enough to be able to ride a bike on the job again. We’ll see....

View attachment 740405 Cool to see this thread again, some pretty sad news though( not about the bike). Our place of business closed after 49 years of service yesterday. I don’t know how to act, I am unemployed along with many other great people. Hopefully in my next venture I’ll be lucky enough to be able to ride a bike on the job again. We’ll see....
Really sorry to hear about your job loss. I hope things go your way soon.

View attachment 740405 Cool to see this thread again, some pretty sad news though( not about the bike). Our place of business closed after 49 years of service yesterday. I don’t know how to act, I am unemployed along with many other great people. Hopefully in my next venture I’ll be lucky enough to be able to ride a bike on the job again. We’ll see....

That blows. If Congress don't do something this weekend I stop going to work too. I hope you find something soon Rob. V/r Shawn

That blows. If Congress don't do something this weekend I stop going to work too. I hope you find something soon Rob. V/r Shawn

Back