When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold New World

-

bikiba

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I've had this bike for a few years and had wanted to refurb it, but like another 15 projects i just dont have the time [ nor energy for ] This is as received except for an area on the front rim where i saw if it cld be polished.

Stem and bars seem to have the worst rust and a lot of chrome loss. The front fender brace needs a new rivet. The rims are rusty, but i cleaned up a section to see if i could and it looks like they would be recoverable. Has ND rear and Schwinn script front hubs. I cleaned up the right crank for 60secs and it looks good. Pedals[ 1 waffle and one destroyed 8 ] are not included. Tires are toast - i can send or not [ buyers choice ]

The rest seems to be in the pics. If you have any questions feel free to comment on the chain or PM me

$200 shipped

IMG_1750.JPG
IMG_1746.JPG
IMG_1745.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG

can really go too much lower unless someone wants a local pick up. if you can pick it up im good at $125. zip is 10312

also good with trades for any cool new departure memorabilia ...

Back