When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Alert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Curtis I did. I’ll call you next week. It’s thanksgiving weekend here and I’m smoking a brisket. I absolutely want to talk . Bear with me please.

Ron

NICE BIKE. who said that you need fenders? It will still run and drive with out fenders. Looks like a good winter whizzer wz project. And parts aren't that hard to find. Good luck.

20190505_174004.jpg

Hi. They use the extended brake arm or torque arm because when you are braking at higher speeds the stock short arm on the coaster brake can bend the frame. I seen many frames that have a bend from people stopping hard. The extended brake arm sometimes referred to as the torque arm leverages out the torque from braking keeping the frame from getting bent.
hope this helps

Hmmm. Well the tank and belt guard must be that full silver. The frame is now a very dark blue so I was thinking powder coating all a dark blue with the Springer support legs chromed. Fenders, I guess dark blue? Any suggestions?

Back