When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Here With Barn Find... Sort Of! ;)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you want to keep it as original as possible I'd pick up some good off pro strength and see if you can pull the re paint off

Thank you Jarod! My restoration guy is planning on testing out a couple of products in a hidden place on the bike to see which might hopefully allow me to do that. I'm hoping to do some of tbe work myself, in part to save $ but also because I like to learn new skills and it will be nice for me to work on something myself that belonged to my beloved gramps.

Thank you Jarod! My restoration guy is planning on testing out a couple of products in a hidden place on the bike to see which might hopefully allow me to do that. I'm hoping to do some of tbe work myself, in part to save $ but also because I like to learn new skills and it will be nice for me to work on something myself that belonged to my beloved gramps.
Sorry that should have said GOOF off pro strength, it works wonders on taking off old repaints. You don't see a whole ton of this style schwinn its definitely worth fixing up, besides the fact it was your grandpas bike too. Good luck

Thanks very much!

Sorry that should have said GOOF off pro strength, it works wonders on taking off old repaints. You don't see a whole ton of this style schwinn its definitely worth fixing up, besides the fact it was your grandpas bike too. Good luck

Hey can someone tell me why it says I have messages but at the same time I have no mail? By messages do they mean posts within a thread?

Back