When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie needs knowledge

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nope niether I just like the lines on men's bikes better. I'm not in the city of new York, I'm in upper NY. But guess I should be looking everywhere for a good deal. Thank you for the Craigslist picks.

I could be a shady salesman but I'm better than that. If you haven't checked your local Craigslist, newspaper classifieds, garage sales, flea markets, etc. then you are missing out on some awesome deals. Shipping the Monark will run at least $50 easily, probably more due to the weight (it weighs all of 65lbs of Dayton, Ohio built steel).

If you must have a men's bike, be aware they are more usually more expensive because less of them survived.

I am checking all of those! I must not be fast enough, because most of them are gone before I can get to them.

But if you don't think it would be worth shipping it then that's fine. I'm sure something else will pop up.

I think, especialy if by the name Malissa you're a girl. heck I just hit your local craig's list with target "Schwinn", low price $100 and high $150'
http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/bik?minAsk=100&maxAsk=150&query=schwinn

There's 6 -7 cruisers up there. but especially, can't tell if the rims are original but nice pre-war girls @ $150: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/bik/5054903183.html

vbulletin

Then there's the retro Schwinn with a springer , they're rust buckets but fun retro: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/bik/5045788564.html
00c0c_idkgJigzYkC_600x450-1.jpg

A typhoon:

00d0d_e5QRugkYjtc_600x450-1.jpg

6-7 options @ only 100-150! And if you're a girl, I'd be jumping on that pre-war Schwinn! :)
Where was this typhoon?

watch craigslist ,talk to your friends ,there will be a bike for you ,in your area..none of these bikes ride easy , they are very heavy ,so , you should want to take a cruise to see if it is suitable ,.. if you give a general location , where you are located , help will come your way ,.. I know many shops ,everywhere , they all will be happy to help ,. spend your money on a bike ,, not shipping ,.. i just sold a great 41 elgin mans bike with a horn tank for 300.00 to a man who came from cuba to buy it ,, good luck in your quest , you have many brothers watching out for you ,, walter branche

Well I am in Ballston spa new York. I can drive a few hours to see a bike. Thank you for your help!

Back