When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Projects

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just did one in red and was also considering purple. I like purple as it makes a nice custom, but also nostalgic. You aren't going to paint the forks? Are will you paint them all assembled? I am using spray cans
I use dupli color wheel paint. All painted surfaces will get paint.

I use dupli color wheel paint. All painted surfaces will get paint.
Disassembling that fork assembly looks intimidating and another member on this thread said they could be a bear to re-assemble. Perhaps I am over thinking it but I thought you might have done it before

(Correction) Not on this thread but another thread I have going about my Roadmaster project

Disassembling that fork assembly looks intimidating and another member on this thread said they could be a bear to re-assemble. Perhaps I am over thinking it but I thought you might have done it before

(Correction) Not on this thread but another thread I have going about my Roadmaster project
Everything has nuts on them. I don't see a problem.

Everything has nuts on them. I don't see a problem.
I've got it narrowed to two possibilities. I was considering a '57 Chevy paint scheme with the classic Chevy green with the white trim. But I think I will go with a brown with a beige trim.

I've got it narrowed to two possibilities. I was considering a '57 Chevy paint scheme with the classic Chevy green with the white trim. But I think I will go with a brown with a beige trim.
i like cream accents.

Hi Sam…. I wasn’t offended by your “time on your hands” comment. Sorry I didn’t respond earlier, I was taking a nap. 😂 LOL

BTW Sam, the name of the manufacturer of the coaster hub is inscripted on the brake arm that attaches to the frame….LOL

Back