When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Seeking Hiawatha Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Look at the before and after pictures in this link. The OA will not harm the paint, only dislodge any discoloration caused by aging and UV light.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/rust-removal-differences-see-results.152537/#post-1089710

The least expensive place to buy OA is on Ebay. A 10 lb bag is <$20. $2/lb

At Home Depot a 12 oz tub of OA (Wood bleach) is about $10. or about $13.+ / lb.

I think you've got nothing to be concerned about.

Thank you again! The red tank on that thread looked great. This may be the last warm week here in IA. I should get some coming and try it out this weekend.

Thank you again! The red tank on that thread looked great. This may be the last warm week here in IA. I should get some coming and try it out this weekend.
Give it a shot; if all else fails you can repaint to original looks or even resto-mod powder etc.... what ever makes you happiest as long as you understand everything kinda affects retail value on a not so rare/ expensive ride.

Back