When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie trash pick

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

skins247

'Lil Knee Scuffer
First day, first post....first attempt at a restore, or atleast a great improvement....to this bike....Guy had this Astro Flite and a Rollsfast Aerolight out front of his house for free (moving)....I have been wanting to "attempt" to restore a bike for a long time. I realize this Astro may be a little far gone, but I will see what I can do. I have already learned quite a bit from this forum in the past 24 hours as well as another I registered for. I appreciate any help and or advice. I did do some research here on the years, serial number etc. I'd like to post that number here as well for input....Thanks again
doOFEH.jpg

The girls red Murray-built middleweight bike looks in fair condition except for the repaint, (which may have preserved the original paint?).

The rest also looks fairly complete, except perhaps a better saddle seat, replacement grips and a non-functional rear rack carrier removed.

Welcome to the CABE!

Sometimes one can find tank-lights for bikes like that, if one wants to get fancy.

Last edited:
Thank you...looks like they sanded a lot of the original finish off and painted right over it towards the front of the bike....Just gonna get my feet wet on this one and do a budget improvement...all advice and help welcome, thank you again

Back