When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie with fresh project. Ladies balloon tire

-

Jimmymac

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey peeps! 51 YO here with more free time than I deserve. Found me a project bike yesterday, after getting the itch about 2 weeks ago. I'm a heavy truck tech, and have the ultimate set of tools. Anyway here's what I picked up yesterday.
IMG_20190319_125409405.jpg

I'll have to get past some teething issues to try and share more. I got up at three this morning and worked on this bike for 12 hours. It's getting close. I disassembled and straightened a bent pedal. It was pretty fun and rewarding.

Allstate tubes and Murray built middleweight, has to be a Sears badged bike. Looks to be in nice shape too.

Welcome to the madness.
1553133355614.png

Nice bike !
welcome and look forward to some more pics
Your miles ahead of those of us that wouldn't otherwise ever turn a wrench or have a clue where to begin with broken bolt or a damaged thread .

Ive found that there are so many corners of bike types, makers and history that you never run out of cool mysteries to solve , and there is pretty much always someone here that has solved that particular question already and an abundance of knowledge to shared...

Cant tell , but looks like there might be some lights upfront of your tank ?

like this?

IMG_5419.jpg

Back