When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Y

yooper

Hey folks!

Just wanted to take a minute to say hello. As I stated in the midweights forum I am just getting into this hobby. I am from the UP of Michigan in a small town called Negaunee. I have been a bike nut for the majority of my almost 32 years and am still going strong. My collection of modern bikes has dwindled with my back problems...hence the unloading of pretty much anything mountain bike related! I currently have a 2005 LeMond Tourmalet, just bought my wife a 2000 LeMond Alpe De Huez, the wife has a 2006 Trek FX, I am rebuilding a stock 1971 C.Itoh (Bridgestone) 10 speed, and just picked up what I think is a mid 50's ladies Hawthorne. Working on getting my wife's grandfather to give me what looks like a late 40's or early 50's all chrome Westpoint and trying to find an early 60's three-speed touring. Also have a neighbor with a Schwinn Breeze...I will do his lawn for ever if he will part with it!

Again, just wanted to officially say "hello"!:)

-Yooper-

Back