When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEXT STINGRAY PROJECT PARTS PILE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thought about a red line on it but so far I am happy with it like this.
Stoney,
Do you know of a source for the 20 X 1&3/4 tire with a red stripe? I'd love to have one for something I'm gathering for.... It isn't black....and it isn't quite a Sting Ray, but it IS a 20" bike!

Stoney,
Do you know of a source for the 20 X 1&3/4 tire with a red stripe? I'd love to have one for something I'm gathering for.... It isn't black....and it isn't quite a Sting Ray, but it IS a 20" bike!
No, sorry I don't. That was the main reason I didn't put a redline on the front of my black Stingray. I wanted to keep it all Schwinn and Schwinn didn't have a redline 20" tire for the fronts. I know there were other brands that had redlines on the front. I think maybe Sears. Do you belong to any bike groups on Facebook. There is a Muscle Bike group on there where someone might be able to help you out.

Can you send me Joe Crawford's address? Spring is right around the corner. I have stingrays to restore. txs.

here you go

joe crawford[1].jpg

Back