When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Niagara Bicycle?

-

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
Has anyone heard of Niagara bicycles? I recall my brother having one back in the late 50s early 60s. He passed away some years back otherwise I would have the scoop on it. I do remember it being black and being 3 speed. I was 5 or 6 at the time so it’s been quite a spell since.

Saw this on the Cabe...
D8C85B17-35A9-4FB5-8739-4F0135C48A3A.png

Hey thanks for your reply. I was born in Cienfuegos and left in 1964. That explains the Niagara connection. My brother bought this bike about 1959 or 1960. Unfortunately it may be long gone.

My Lord! Thanks for posting the badge barnyguey! It's a part of my childhood memories of my very special brother.
I just sold this one a week ago .View attachment 1040639

View attachment 1040640

I hate it too but I was cleaning house ...

That looks to be very old, older than what I remember my brother Jorge's bike to be. What year was that bike made?

I just spoke to my other brother who had an O'Higgins bike. I have never heard of that brand.

That looks to be very old, older than what I remember my brother Jorge's bike to be. What year was that bike made?

I just spoke to my other brother who had an O'Higgins bike. I have never heard of that brand.
Look up the name J. C. Higgins. Sears sold them.

Back