When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NICE 1947 COBALT BLUE SCHWINN AUTOCYCLE BA-607 FOR SALE 2400.00 shipped

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
2400.00 shipped

NICE Schwinn B6 for sale. Three years ago I purchased this bike from a private auction firm in PA liquidating
automobiles, petrolania and bicycles. The pix were tiny so I gambled on it and I ended up spending the most I've ever
spent on a postwar autocycle once the buyer premium and their insane shipping costs were tallied.
There was no drum brake on the bike the way I purchased it, and the wheels were S-2s (incorrect for
the 47 bike) The rack and guard had been repainted, and the fenders were re striped. The rear fender was
was damaged in shipping......
So what ensued was a rebuilding of
the bike as it should be. I added a nice original Lobdell drum brake
wheel set from another 46/47 project here.... Added a super nice NOS (with some minor shelf wear)
rear 6 hole carrier, super nice orig cobalt blue rear fender and guard.
The bike 'revived' nicely after a complete rebuild.
The
result is a very nice looking original survivor early B6 with the Tapered kickstand and a beautiful
original prewar 1941 tank, which was on board at time of purchase. bike ranks at a solid condition 7
leaning towards an 8. Rode it at
the beach for the 1st time yesterday and it turned heads even in a world
of 'retro' beach bikes that look so
much like our old ballooners.
Will ship
anywhere in the lower 48 states...
2400.00 shipped
may consider partial trades......+ cash (1930s-50s balloon stuff)

email
[email protected]
or msg here

476.jpg
472.jpg
474.jpg
475.jpg
478.JPG
4712.jpg
4713.jpg
4727.JPG
4725.JPG