When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Nice 1947 Dayton Huffman Frame with chainring, cranks and forks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Price
Zipcode
Just curious as to what makes you think it’s a 43? I was under impression that Huffman only produced bikes for the military during that time. The serial number would also have a date stamp below it. I don’t know enough about them to make an accurate ID without the date stamp. J

Completely by hearsay is what im going off of on date, it looks like there might be a number or 2 there but I cant really tell, see what you think

20200312_231853.jpg

20200312_231846.jpg

20200312_231929.jpg

20200312_232037.jpg

I can’t tell. If you had pics of the rear fender mounts that might help with the ID but someone with more experience would have to weigh in. I’m just a rookie:grinning:

Going off some info from another site and looking at the serial - it could be postwar (1947?). Just guessing cuz I don’t have a lot of experience with this. Is there a badge? Am interested but am curious to see what someone who knows has to say about it. J

No badge unfortunately, you go right ahead and get an opininion by all means I understand completely. Just let me know what you decide, I had someone tell me about 10 minutes ago they thought it may be mid to late 40s, dont know exactly what you are looking for.

Hi,

See post 7 here:

Best Regards,

Adrian

Tomorrow is the day, if nobody needs it or makes an offer then she goes back in the garage for a few years. Heck of a buy

1947 Huffman built Western Flyer, I have the headbadge for this bike if someone needs it.

I had one of these, really great riding bicycle.

Back