When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NICE 1958 X-53 Wester Flyer bicycle F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Beautiful partially restored Western Flyer bicycle which I was told was the last year for this model 1958.
I am not an expert on these bikes but from the research I've done the bike appears to be a very correct
bicycle with professional quality paint, NOS fenders from Chestnut Hollow, NOS pedals, and excellent
deluxe Troxel crash rail saddle, NOS pedals and New Chain tread tires and the original Davis Deluxe
White walls are included. The original plating looks very nice! The bike was restored to a level to
preserve what good plating was present, and upgrading what ever was not up to snuff. Really cool
bicycle with in my opinion some of the best jet-age Atomic age 50's styling in the balloon realm.
These bikes rarely turn up and to find one that is suitable for hanging on the wall as 'art' is a golden
opportunity. May consider partial trade with other interesting 30s-50s American balloon bicycles or
parts.
Asking 3200 shipped lower 48

email [email protected]
or msg here

wf4.JPG
wf7.JPG
wf5.JPG
wf11.JPG
wf12.JPG
wf14.JPG
wf15.JPG
wf13.JPG