When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Assortment of vintage Lights and horns... Delta, EA Prewar and post etc....F/S

-

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
The Prewar Torpedo is ssssssold

NOS Prewar bicycle TORPEDO front loader headlight. Looks excellent and unused...minor
shelf wear.... Hard to find smooth top lights this nice.
120.00 plus postage

[email protected]
or PM here

prewartorp.jpg

prewartorp2.jpg

41 horn sold-----------------

PREWAR 1941 Delta Bicycle horn tank horn. Found on most 1941 Schwinn bicycles and even after
the war for a while...Excellent original possibly NOS horn unit with some shelf wear..
75.00 plus postage
OBO

deltahorn.jpg

deltahorn2.jpg

FireChief Sold=========================

NOS Fireman horn...in the box! COOL as heck! Getting scarce ...
60.00 plus postage OBO
fire.jpg

Miller light Sold-----------

NOS MILLER Headlight and generator in the box.... I might have the taillight around here somewhere...
included if I can find it.
75.00 OBO
plus postage

millerlight.jpg

millerlight2.jpg

Prewar ? I believe....NOS ROYAL Bicycle bell with original box ...box is split but the pieces are there...
Nice unit no shelf wear...looks MINT and unused!
125.00 OBO
plus postage

royal.jpg

royal2.JPG

EA Light SOLD--------------

BIG BOMB EA Bicycle Torpedo light.... Possibly NOS....appears to have never been mounted...
big cool light for your prewar bicycle
75.00 OBO
plus postage

ealight1a.JPG

ealight.jpg

ealight3.jpg

Big Horn SOLD===============

BIG BALL Prewar Delta handlebar mounted horn. Road blaster! Button on the top is gone...was plastic originally
from what I recall. Insides are Mint...maybe a button can be found for this? NICE piece...I've seen them bring
close to 200 in the past complete..
75.00 OBO plus postage

deltaball.jpg

deltaball2.jpg

Reproduction Horn unit for tanks.... Not sure when these were made? 80s or 90s.... At least they work!
20.00 plus postage....

repophorn.JPG

Last edited:
Could you shoot me a few more pics of the Big Bomb? I'd love to see the inside.

I sent you a message about the $20 repro 3V, will if mount in my straightbar tank? The old one was slagged by batteries and I had to fix the tank.

Back