When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Atomic Age AMC lit tank and rack spacey Middleweight bicycle F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hit the wrong button trying to transfer this to complete bicycles looks like there’s no way to do this with the edit feature

Very cool late 50s early 1960s space-age middleweight AMC bicycle. Very unusual tail light pod rack w/ spring loaded clamp. Delicate knobs for light and horn are intact. Bicycle is completely original and should clean up a bit needs only better tires and reflector for rear fender. Deluxe jeweled bow pedals… headlight lenses are still intact. Dayton-esque swoopy frame design, missing rear fender reflector and front fender small ornament reflector is all.

300 plus shipping
Be the new George Jetson on your block

[email protected]
Or 562 818 4843

Bicycle is located in Ohio presently will ship from the Midwest or possibly arrange local pick up Ohio Indiana Missouri areas

I thought I posted this, maybe got lost in the shuffle? Maybe my brain is in the Outer Limits? Anyway, here is what I think is appropriate or the correct rocket emblem for the front of this fender. It's on Ebay/store. This Ebay seller is very talented and friendly ( as is Bob). He made up some perfect "Murray" tank decals for me a number of years back. He may be on the Cabe, not sure. He repro's the JC Higgins batwing and it looks really good.

Reproduction Huffy bicycle fender ornament Silver Jet Eldorado El Camino Corvair

US $26.80

eBay item number:

View attachment 1607998

Back