When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Nice Cruiser 26" Chrome Springer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$165.00 shipped
Zipcode

Hoagie57

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1980's 26" springer removed off a 1959 Black cruiser. Above avg. Steering tube was painted black by previous owner to match his ride. Same with (AS) bolts which would be correct for up to 1965 I believe. Includes bearings/ upper & lower races/ top nut/ fender mounting hardware etc. Ready to mount. Ships in 1 - 3 days no waiting!!!
Please ignore the man with the Lobster Claws seems he has nothing better to do.

DSCN1453 (2).JPG

DSCN1451 (2).JPG

DSCN1449 (2).JPG

DSCN1441 (2).JPG

DSCN1442 (2).JPG

DSCN1454 (2).JPG

DSCN1444 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Check this one Buy it Now priced over $1550.00 + $87.00 ship charge. Now that's a I don't wanta sell it price for sure. 🤣
Ebay # 225402517637 check it out then look at this one price for price. No brainer.

they look nineties does the steerer say APREBIC stamped? i know right what is he thinking with that price i just found these the other day

4DFAEB7A-2305-4EB3-8B86-BE9CA120FC69.jpeg

855FFE5C-686F-4141-859F-398342824A7B.jpeg

43EC6161-D368-4D99-8BD1-C4E2274F4828.jpeg

52EAA2BC-DDE3-4CC5-9C8C-CBC49DC3EAEB.jpeg

Check this one Buy it Now priced over $1550.00 + $87.00 ship charge. Now that's a I don't wanta sell it price for sure. 🤣
Ebay # 225402517637 check it out then look at this one price for price. No brainer.

The fork in that Ebay listing is an original early 80's fork. The fork you have for sale is not an 80's fork, as they only came in full chrome, and the steer tube never came painted in black. Also, your fork has the AS bolts, and the 80's fork had just the S bolts!

My steering tube was painted to match the bike it came off of. Under the Black it is "full chrome"! Easily stripped off if wanted. Also, my fork was on a 1959 so (AS) bolts would be correct for use on that yr bike. Yes, it's an 80's fork but has been changed to fit the owners ride at the time. No harm/no foul. Can be changed to be correct for whatever yr need be. I also have the original box not included.
Any other kicks you want to add?😆

Last edited:
My steering tube was painted to match the bike it came off of. Under the Black it is "full chrome"! Easily stripped off if wanted. Also, my fork was on a 1959 so (AS) bolts would be correct for use on that yr bike. Yes, it's an 80's fork but has been changed to fit the owners ride at the time. No harm/no foul. Can be changed to be correct for whatever yr need be. I also have the original box not included.
Any other kicks you want to add?😆

I was just stating my observation since that info was not posted in your original post. If that is an early 80's steer tube, then there should be knurling just above the lower bearing race!

Also, since you asked.............the nut and washer on the through bolt are not correct for an early 80's fork

thumbnail_IMG_3352.jpg

I didn't say it was "early 80's" you did! As far as the thru bolt goes yours doesn't even have one! You might have pieced it together from different forks is my guess.🧐
You're interested, & just being a tire kicker? 🤗

Last edited:
Does that mean you're not interested, & just being a tire kicker? 🤗

I am always interested in Early 80's spring forks that are in excellent original condition. And I just recently sold one that was in perfect condition.

Last edited:
Back