When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Debutante $200 BIN

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
Deluxe carrier too

1573153051293.png

Really? Thought it was a decent price? Guess not...
For a girls bike? Are you kidding me? I thought it was a bit much. I get girls bikes all the time including Schwinns for little or nothing. Parts bikes are what i get them for or if their real nice i might keep them or flip for a trade for a bike that i really want. To each his own. After paying some crazy price for shipping, it's not really worth it. Razin.

For a girls bike? Are you kidding me? I thought it was a bit much. I get girls bikes all the time including Schwinns for little or nothing. Parts bikes are what i get them for or if their real nice i might keep them or flip for a trade for a bike that i really want. To each his own. After paying some crazy price for shipping, it's not really worth it. Razin.
I'm not into Schwinns...but I don't look at girl's bikes as parts bikes either. Figured it would have to be local to be a decent buy. Just posted incase someone in the area was interested.

Sure you can. I sold a restored girls Spaceliner for $400 so it is possible. I have no problem selling girls bikes and bikes to girls for $200 and up. Polish the chrome and I’d ask at least $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. Your a dealer and girls bikes around here don't sell for all that much around here. Sold a old crusty Wards Hawthorne girls to a young lady at an Engine show this past summer. Was asking 50.00 for the bike and had to settle for 45.00. For a spaceliner i could see maybe 3 bills but for a debutante, Not so much. It's what ever the market will bear. Around here people don't like to spend money for cool old bikes. They think they can buy a 50.00 dollar bike for 20.00 dollars then get pissed off when you don't sell it to them for their price. Razin.

Back