When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NICE HARLEY DAVIDSON BIKE ON AMERICAN PICKERS

-

Clark58mx

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_4302.JPG
IMG_4300.JPG
Spotted this cool Harley Davidson bike on American Pickers.

I just watched the show.
Nice looking bike!
Too bad they didn't spend a little more time on it. NFS so move on I guess.
Between that guys place and the first place they hit, that was a pretty entertaining episode.
American Pickers hasn't jumped the shark yet.
Lol!

I wish Frank had more talk time,Mike is downright annoying anymore. I turn off the sound when he starts rambling

Looks like a 419 motocyke too. Very nice machine. That looks like the 1919 frame that would have fit the optional one year tank. Cool Thanks for sharing.

The Cossacks MC are pure class... lot of fun to watch them do their shows, really enjoyed the man and wish him well with his hip replacement.

The HD was a beauty,,,

Anybody catch that when he loaded the truck at another pick they did not say anything but there was a bad to the bone art deco streamline tricycle sitting beyond the van.

The Cossacks MC are pure class... lot of fun to watch them do their shows, really enjoyed the man and wish him well with his hip replacement.

The HD was a beauty,,,

Anybody catch that when he loaded the truck at another pick they did not say anything but there was a bad to the bone art deco streamline tricycle sitting beyond the van.
I noticed that tricycle to. Looked like a good piece .

Back