When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NICE HARLEY DAVIDSON BIKE ON AMERICAN PICKERS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not sure. Mike is or at least used to be under his own name Michael Wolfe. He doesn't post much so I'm not even sure if he is still a member. American Pickers has gotten some criticism from other members so it may have made Mike not want to post
Anymore.

Well,I'm sure he's a nice enough fellow I just dont care for the phony cackling and rambling on about a bunch of hoarders preserving history,its silly to me. But,Thats TV

Well,I'm sure he's a nice enough fellow I just dont care for the phony cackling and rambling on about a bunch of hoarders preserving history,its silly to me. But,Thats TV

Well I mean if that hoarder didn't exist it's a very good probability that that Harley would've been in the scrap pile, so technically they did preserve history.

Im sure Mike Wolfe has a huge love for bicycles and pretty much anything on wheels. I have never met him but I hear is a cool guy. I used to watch American Pickers a lot with my daughter. After the first season we were hooked. Then as time passed on the scene of collecting started to change. People were hip to what things were worth. It seemed as if the good deals were by the wayside. Every estate sale I went to or garage sale, the first thing out of the sellers mouth was, "I saw this go for $300 on American Pickers!" And now its a common household word.

I feel like they sold all of us out, collectors and antique proprietors etc.

All I know, is that I enjoy the show, and it gives me something to watch other than crime dramas and idiotic situation comedies.
Kudos to Mike Wolfe for his persistence and determination to take what I'm sure many industry executives told him would never fly, and making it happen.
Living the dream!
Isn't that what it's all about?
Long live all of you American Pickers.
I know I'm riding some of the bikes you guys unearthed.

I record all of the shows and watch them over and over. I watch while I eat breakfast. If I can't be at a flea market or bike show at that time, at least I can watch a show about the things I enjoy. Mike and Frank have passion. The collectors they visit have passion. They are often interested in history so they saved the made in America items. Some of it is staged for TV, but so what? Better than 99.9% of what's on TV these days. I wish Mike would be active on the CABE, that would be cool!

Not sure. Mike is or at least used to be under his own name Michael Wolfe. He doesn't post much so I'm not even sure if he is still a member. American Pickers has gotten some criticism from other members so it may have made Mike not want to post
Anymore.

Back