When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NICE HARLEY DAVIDSON BIKE ON AMERICAN PICKERS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It would be cool to see them here. They have to expect some ball busting but its all in good fun. Just as long as they dont cry to the mods. We are men and there is testosterone coursing through our bodies, lol!

This show has only been on air for a few years over here and I'm still at the eyes wide with wonder stage at some of the finds, collections and people they encounter, so the cynicism hasn't kicked in yet!
At the end of the day, wouldn't we all love to do what they do and pursue our hobby as they can.
You guys are so lucky to live in such an expansive land where there are still places you can go looking for such treasures. Over this side of the pond it's a little crowded and we rarely find stuff as wonderful as what these guys find.
Hats off to them I say!

Would really like to see the episode featuring that H-D
Model 419 Motorcyke. Been all over youtube ... lots of
American pickers ... can't seem to find that particular
Model 419 episode.

Help please .....

Thanks to anyone who can post an appropriate link ........

........ patric

Sorry didn’t see it was already posted

1596AAB5-0228-422B-AA47-02793A9DA922.jpeg

C1F7C5C6-E882-4F74-A0A7-C4C3193380DF.jpeg

Last edited:
My grandpa got one during the war. Got it used from a family in Milwaukee. He tells me there was always something wrong with it. Before he got another new to him bike, he took the sprocket off and hung it up in the barn. He’s looked for it a bunch of times. He said I could have it if he finds it. Probably long gone.

I happen to like the Pickers show. Over the years I have met Frank and Mike at Davenport Iowa and they always have time to talk to people and they know what they are talking about. They find alot of neat stuff on the show and I like the history they put with an item. Here is a picture of Frank wishing me good luck out on the race track.
Mike is also in the backround. I am on my 1913 Indian twin boardtrack racer.

FB_IMG_1432292573698.jpg

Back