When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Kopsky 6 day track bike on Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not me ... I already have one!
But that frame was a nice original example if the right parts could go back on it.

The temptation was great but I have four projects to complete already. Yeah, a nice wheelset, saddle, post and stem and it would be nice. I hope whoever has the bike doesn’t touch the paint or graphics.

Would like to see your Kopsky if you have a photo handy.

My Kopsky is in the middle of its restoration. The lugs and fork all re-nickeled but I didn't like the color after I painted it so I'm stripping it and repainting it black. I have all the decals made to original and have all BSA for it. Should be a beauty when done!

My Kopsky is in the middle of its restoration. The lugs and fork all re-nickeled but I didn't like the color after I painted it so I'm stripping it and repainting it black. I have all the decals made to original and have all BSA for it. Should be a beauty when done!

Man I know that story, looking forward to seeing it when you finish.

Kopsky basically only did 3 colors - Red - Black and Green. Although Glenn's bike was a chrome one as was Doris's bike. I matched the green as close as I could to Jeff's green Kopsky but didn't like it in green after I did it. When I found my Kopsky the bike was red but it wasn't original. It was just all red and didn't look right. So, I've decided to go black as I think the red/gold decals with wood rims will look really nice together.

Lugs and fork re-nickeled :

IMG_4194.jpg

IMG_4197.jpg

An original green Kopsky:

DSCN2677.JPG

DSCN2678.JPG

Kopsky basically only did 3 colors - Red - Black and Green. Although Glenn's bike was a chrome one as was Doris's bike. I matched the green as close as I could to Jeff's green Kopsky but didn't like it in green after I did it. When I found my Kopsky the bike was red but it wasn't original. It was just all red and didn't look right. So, I've decided to go black as I think the red/gold decals with wood rims will look really nice together.

Wow, that's beautiful! Black would be the best , its going to look great. The fork crown treatment is simply gorgeous, very Art Deco, the nickel will really stand out with the frame painted black.

Those decals on the green bike are in great shape, very nice. Cant wait to see the final build.

Reactions: Gus
I really wanted this frame, sent the seller an offer that wasn't to far off of the selling price, then wasnt allowed to bid. contacted the seller, he said he didn't block me....oh well. about 1000 1200 in period parts, it would be a great bike. you forgot pedals in your list of parts

I really wanted this frame, sent the seller an offer that wasn't to far off of the selling price, then wasnt allowed to bid. contacted the seller, he said he didn't block me....oh well. about 1000 1200 in period parts, it would be a great bike. you forgot pedals in your list of parts

Yep, I did forget pedals, shame the original wheelset was lost. Did he decline your initial offer or make a counter offer? If he does nothing I think that prevents you from bidding, I can’t remember if you can up your offer before he replies.

Last edited:
Back