When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Kopsky 6 day track bike on Ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
the offers only last one day now instead of two. no he didn't counter. oh yea besides your list and pedals, prob need or want to change the williams crank set to bsa. no sour grapes here

the offers only last one day now instead of two. no he didn't counter. oh yea besides your list and pedals, prob need or want to change the williams crank set to bsa. no sour grapes here

Didn’t know about the 1 day on the offer thing, good to know. Yeah, it probably had a BSA crank to begin with and why it ended up with a decal on the headtube. I kept going back and looking at the fork on that bike, I really liked the design, didn’t really notice it that much from the photos of Doris Kopsky’s bike on the Classic Cycle website.

Kopsky basically only did 3 colors - Red - Black and Green. Although Glenn's bike was a chrome one as was Doris's bike. I matched the green as close as I could to Jeff's green Kopsky but didn't like it in green after I did it. When I found my Kopsky the bike was red but it wasn't original. It was just all red and didn't look right. So, I've decided to go black as I think the red/gold decals with wood rims will look really nice together.

Lugs and fork re-nickeled :

View attachment 1061358

View attachment 1061359

An original green Kopsky:

View attachment 1061360

View attachment 1061361
Who’s green Kopsky special is this?

Who’s green Kopsky special is this?
Gus - that green one belongs to Jeff Groman. Here's another photo showing the lugs with copper head tube >

DSCN2685.JPG

He sent me pictures the exact same ones a year ago or so but they are not optimal.
I had "KOPSKY" decals made many years ago. I'll put them together and send them to you. They were done in vinyl though ...... YUK!!!

View attachment 1563541
Don't send them, I do my own artwork. All 3 "S" letter are the same which is wrong. among other details.

Back