When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice looking 50s? Green Schwinn Traveler on Craigslist in San Jose

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gkeep

I live for the CABE
This looks to be a great condition from the photos. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/san-jose-vintage-schwinn-bicycle-new/7254196135.html.

That one has been listed a long time (at least months). Beware that it has been re-decaled over decals that were not even removed all the way... Yikes (look at the down tube decals...). I looked that bike over when I saw it and a lot of stuff does not add up. The wheels have been updated because there would be no center ridge on the S-6s that should be on the bike or any Traveler during the early to mid 50s. I would assume that both hubs are wrong too. If I remember correctly, it looked like the brake calipers had been swapped out too. If it had a round head badge, these would be the brake lever style that would be on there (attached image), which are different than the ones on there. Grips are wrong too (look to be the repop ovals). I thought this one had a pretty high price tag on it?? I usually save all the nice Traveler images I see and I didn't save this one... This one has been messed with. Good parts though!
Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 12.44.33 PM.png

Back