eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

3-speeder

Wore out three sets of tires already!
From the pictures in the CL ad I thought that this would be a perfect mate for my '62 Sports, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that she's actually a deep green and white and not black and white. This bike is in decent condition and I was glad to find it. The light system is missing but I probably have a replacement. I have been trying to downsize my collection but I could not resist the beautiful color pattern on this one and I told myself it will make a great mate for my '62 Sports linked below. The deep green is a really nice color but it's very hard to reproduce on screen.

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
That looks like the early 1960s shade of Superbe Green, which will look black if you park the bike in the shadows. The darts are a nice touch unique to the early 1960s era bikes. Looks like it's basically all there as well. Good find.

juvela

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
-----

thank you for sharing this new and excellent find

great that it is so all original, complete and without damage

if the original owner was a Buffalo (University of Colorado student) they would be somewhere in the vicinity of seventy-eight years old today

you caught it just in time before the pivot pin on the Sir Wally alloy propstand had been permitted to complete its egress...

shall look forward to following along with the progress

---

you make no mention of the first question folks always ask with Superbe intakes - "Didja git the key?"

reckon you must have been through the key matter a time or three previously...😉

-----

3-speeder

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Might try to get a key for this one as I am planning to hang on to it. I am curious about the year of issue for the plate. I like the ones that have the year stamped into them. There is some lettering on the band but was unable to decipher yet due to excessive rust. I plan to give the band an Evaporust dip in order to sleuth out more info. Hoping to reveal a date.

Oilit

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
You're right, in the distance shots you can tell it has a green tint, but in the close-ups it just looks black. She will be a looker when you get her cleaned up, I couldn't have passed on that one either.