When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Murray Tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
Brought this home a couple of days ago. I have worked on a couple of childhood trikes for customers lately but this is my first purchase. The spring grip guards and jeweled step sealed the deal for me and the OG seat and paint isn't half bad, either...

I am guessing late 1950s on this one? Not much in the way of catalog literature on this age of Murray tricycle but would love to know the correct grips for it. 10" front and 8" rear wheels.

Thanks for looking!

1557221984116.png

1557222019048.png

1557222046546.png

I am thinking the springs in the grips were rubberized at when new...
1557223409306.png

Last edited:
Now that's an interesting little Murray! Never saw grip guards un-rubberized before. This must have been produced in the deluxe series of trikes for that year, having a chrome plated front fender, nicer sewn on seat top, and rear jewel reflectors. I'm assuming the reflectors are original. I know Midwest had rear jewel reflectors on some of their deluxe models. The paint and trim puts me in mind of the Colson Imperial trike in my thumbnail photo

Dave

Back