When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Nice OG 50s schwinn ballooner.

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
26” bike. It has a killer set of s2 painted wheels. Base model. The front fender does not have any holes for a light. the bike is ready to ride or a great parts bike. Asking 325 shipped.

Let’s do 275$ shipped. Last bump before i pull the wheels and sell them separate.

That's an amazing deal! And IF you feel like transferring the parts to a Boys frame and fork in the same color (with Patina) ... check out my listing in the Parts for Sale forum...
You can combine all the goods from this girls bike over ... and make a Killer Boys complete bike! Cheers! CCR Dave

That's an amazing deal! And IF you feel like transferring the parts to a Boys frame and fork in the same color (with Patina) ... check out my listing in the Parts for Sale forum...
You can combine all the goods from this girls bike over ... and make a Killer Boys complete bike! Cheers! CCR Dave
Dave I would make you a better deal yet just so you can transform that boys bike and sell it for double.

Dave I would make you a better deal yet just so you can transform that boys bike and sell it for double.

I might take you up on that offer ... but honestly I am struggling to free up some space ... I took 12 Completes to a Great Swap Meet (and show) in Charlotte a few weeks ago ... and unfortunately moved only 3 of them ... (I had bare-to-the-bone prices on them to move them)...
Let's see if somebody else might buy the "package" that I am trying to promote ... and If nothing happens soon ....
send me a PM (I could do the same for you, if interested :D ... a "deal" on my F&F)
Cheers! CCR Dave

I might take you up on that offer ... but honestly I am struggling to free up some space ... I took 12 Completes to a Great Swap Meet (and show) in Charlotte a few weeks ago ... and unfortunately moved only 3 of them ... (I had bare-to-the-bone prices on them to move them)...
Let's see if somebody else might buy the "package" that I am trying to promote ... and If nothing happens soon ....
send me a PM (I could do the same for you, if interested :D ... a "deal" on my F&F)
Cheers! CCR Dave
So how Much for just the frame and fork!? Lol

Dave and I worked it out If someone buys this they can get his frame for 175 shipped. You would have a killer blue schwinn for under 500$. Buy them up!

Last edited:
Back