When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Nice orig 1981 Chestnut Schwinn Cruiser... excellent survivor! orig tires! -----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1587237516819.png

does that look like peppering on the gooseneck? Somehow your pics hide more than they show
Schwinn goosenecks from this period were known for sheety plating. In this very spot. Maybe there should be a thread regarding these parts and the winner gets a NOS gooseneck. Ride with it mounted for a few decades and it will be exactly the same as this bike.....

Last edited:
This was the same bike I rode for YEARS on the Strand through Hermosa Beach , Manhattan Beach , Sometimes even into El Segundo. I LOVED that Color. Never really saw others with that color back then. I owned that bike longer than almost ANYTHING I owned . I still have the original studded tires ( White Wall ) like the ones shown. I guess I should hang onto them ? Whoever gets this bike will Love It !! I know I did mine. Great Bike @bobcycles ! Bringing back Memories :)
I also have a pair of these Schwinn Crusier white wall tires on a 50's girls bike if any one's looking for some. They are in really nice shape and ride out well. Ride on. Razin.

Schwinn goosenecks from this period were known for sheety plating. In this very spot. Maybe there should be a thread regarding these parts and the winner gets a NOS gooseneck. Ride with it mounted for a few decades and it will be exactly the same as this bike.....
China chrome really Sucks!!

Back