When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold NICE original 1940's post war Schwinn Springer + NICE nice Autocycle Truss fork----F/S $100.00

-
Price
various

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Bargain prices...no sales?
Wow so off to ebay they are now.....

Hard to find these old Schwinn forks without issues (dings in legs, bent etc) SUPER nice straight early postwar
fork for B6 or early Phantom, Whizzers, Panther etc . Plating is so-so... painting is very faded but appears original
black. Good solid fork that you don't have to tinker with to straighten out and mount on your project
100.00 plus add the postage I think is about right for this one

[email protected]
or PM here

fork.jpg

fork2.jpg

fork3.jpg

fork4.jpg
fork1.jpg

EXCELLENT original paint 1940s (postwar) Autocycle Truss fork with truss rods, correct Deluxe (B model) headset, bearings,
collar etc. There is Reflective tape on one side of the legs...I painstakingly removed the tape on the other side to see that
it could be done preserving the original paint and striping. It worked like a charm with a blow dryer and some carefull
scraping with a not too sharp object (do not use a razor blade). Fork is super straight and complete and original.
100.00 plus add the postage

[email protected]
or PM here

truss2.jpg

truss.jpg

truss5.jpg

truss1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bob, try removing stickers with a hair dryer and one of these "BONE" auto glass scrapers. I have a friend in the trade that gave me a few to try. They make the job easy.

bone.jpg

Back